Saturday, September 17, 2005

Tidbits

1) I am awake again. My other blog is back in action!

2) Scroll to the bottom of this page - I've added a weight loss ticker which I'll do my best to keep updated. It's at the bottom because I don't want to have too much focus on the numbers. Too much pressure.

3) I've made it so anyone can comment without having to login - sorry about that! You'll have to do a word verification as I've been getting a bit of spam, but it should be a short step. Comment away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. You are about a week and a half in front of me. I liked knowing about those stomach rumblings. I couldn't figure out what the heck they were. I likened it to a stomach virus without the usual output. Just the sounds. And, I agree.. I am scared to eat. Cream of Mushroom soup appears to be my friend.