Saturday, September 24, 2005

Getting Easier

Today I went out to lunch and ate somewhat normally - which is both exciting and scary. It seems my internal swelling is all down, and I don't have much restriction (if any). So, the exciting part is that things are easier...the scary part is that I probably could eat anything I wanted to. Not that I'm going to try to...but, it was nice to go out to lunch and feel normal. Of course, I ate half of the meal for lunch, and brought the other half home and ate it for dinner :) My first 'fill' is on 10/14, so I need to make it to then maintaining the same calorie intake as I am now - which should be reasonable to do so long as I pay attention.

In other news, I won $10 gambling today (jackpot party! woo-hoo!), and I did 45 minutes on the stairmaster - I don't know which of these two events was more exciting. Yes, I do - winning the $10.

No comments: