Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Please Leave a Message

This is a shout out to my friends whose calls I've missed on my cell phone. My pants are too big people, so I often don't feel it when it vibrates...(I usually have the ringer off as a courtesy).To boot, my phone is old and nearly dead, so sometimes the battery just goes kaput - so I don't even get the 'ole "missed call." So, if you call and you want me to know about it, consider leaving a message :)

In other news, my surgeon had his support group last night. It was good - finally met my fellow bandster A. whom I've been talking to for months! He's kicking some butt with his band, and has lost 27 pounds since Halloween (coupled with the 30, yes, THIRTY, he lost pre-op) - the dude is seriously shrinking. Men, I tell ya... :) - but seriously, the stats show that they lose faster if they follow the rules, and he is. Way to go A.!

The last part of my hodge-podge post is to say THANK YOU to all of the new folks reading my blog. I had a few new readers add my link to their site and now I seem to be getting lots of 'traffic' as it were. I love it! Originally the point of this was to spare my family and friends of my endless babble (regarding the band, that is, they will always have to live with endless, er, well, you all know...). It's a bonus to know this blog is actually helping others! So, keep the comments coming - it's fun to have this feel like a little community, something bigger than just me and my thoughts! :)

1 comment:

Serena said...

I can't wait to say that my pants are too big. Rock on!!!