Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Movement

Well, looking back, I had a similar experience post-fill this month as I did last month...big loss, then big nuthin'. Oh yeah, and a big monthly visitor...so, the good news is that we have movement! Down a total of 37 pounds as of today's morning workout. Somehow getting closer to that 40 pound mark feels very exciting - again, like I posted before, 20 or 30 pounds to me feels like 2 or 3 to normal-sized people. Somehow creeping into that 40, 50 & 60 range feels like, "holy crap! now that is some serious weight loss!" At the 50 pound mark, I think I'll have a 1/2-way-point party or something!

Not much else to report. Eating is going pretty well; I'm thinking this fill is a good one! I have an appointment for December 14th for the next one, should I need it. I've only had two PB incidents since this last one, both were of course user error, but overall I do need to be careful. I've had near stuckage issues with some deli turkey (too dry) and some black forest ham wrapped around a nice cheddar cheese. It seems a good balance though - not so tight that I'm constantly PB'ing, but tight enough that I have to be mindful. Exercise is still going good, too, btw. More soon! Sorry for the semi-boring post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have read this whole blog about your surgery and I just wanted to say congratulations on how far you have come thus far. Thank you for sharing.

Jenn said...

thanks serena! good luck with your surgery - feel free to post any questions you have along the way!
~jenn