Friday, November 11, 2005

Catherine

Here's an adorable shot of my friend Catherine, who isn't just a lap-band friend - we'd pick each other lap-band or not :) But, it has been so great for us both to have someone who truly gets it - who understands the text message that simply says, "PB" and then sends one back asking, "on what?" - we just speak the same language. The bonus is that we have a lot more in common than just having a band!

So, the other night after our yoga class she said, "Take my picture!!" - I did, and thought to myself how awesome it is that she's in a place of actually wanting to have her picture taken. By the time most of us get surgery, we are at a point of really wanting to hide from the world, or at a minimum, not have someone catalog our fat bodies on film.

It says something significant when you're ready to be documented again...seriously.

Here's to you CathiD! So glad I found you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... thanks Jenn :) I am glad I found you toooo...You're awesome!! This pic, on the other hand, really isn't ;)
xox CD