Friday, December 02, 2005

Special to Lap-Banders/WLS Folk

A woman on my message board posted this awesome compilation of information intended for "newbies" - but I grabbed the link and am posting it here for a few reasons. One, it's just a lot of good lap-band information and links all in one place. Second, it's a great post to refer family/friends to who want to 'get it.' And third, well, I didn't want to lose it :)

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/LapBand/postdetail/256930.html?vc=0

I wrote her a note and suggested she add a "Personal Lap-Band Blogs" segment since there are so many of us who catalog our journey this way. Either way, it is a useful post jam-packed with goodies!

Oh, and I added a few more links to some of your sites ----> (let me know if you have a blog you'd like me to link to!)

Hope everyone is well! I'm just plugging away - nothing earthshattering to report.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Cool link. I will add it to my site as well.
Thanks for adding a link to me because I have yet to get a single comment and I am feeling kind of lonely (grin)

Serena