Friday, January 20, 2006

Two-Oh!

It's quite nice to be in the two-oh's...that is, two-oh-six as of today - a total loss of 52 pounds. This explains my feeling skinny; it's not just a feeling - it seems to be a reality. Since last Wednesday's fill, the scale has shown a loss of 5 pounds...after a 3-weekish holiday drought, this is excellent news. What's more interesting to me is that I could actually see it before it was 'proven' on the scale. Now there's a good time!

The next big goal of course is to reach Onederland - yes, another lil' weight-loss-surgery-community term that refers to the blessed day when your weight actually starts with a "1" since pretty much everyone who takes this journey starts with a "2" or "3." This should not be confused with the "Century Club" - which refers to one who has dropped 100 pounds. The day I reach that goal is the day I'm basically done...so we'll look forward to that later this year. After reaching Onederland, my next goal is to be what I lied and said I weighed on my license...190. :)

p.s. Check out my ticker...I'm officially past my 1/2 way point. How exciting!

5 comments:

Serena said...

God's speed getting to onederland. And congrats on getting this far.

Jessica6903 said...

That's too funny about the DL. My DL still says I'm 160!! I guess I'll add that to my list of milestones :)

The Catapillar said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Onderland is just around the corner!! :) I am very excited for you. Keep up the awesome work :)

Sandi Hooper said...

Congrats Jenn, you are a real inspiration!

Jenn said...

Congrats on reaching two-oh land, Jenn! You'll be at onederland before you know it!