Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Uno

Well, I'm down one more pound for a total of 28 - not bad really! And, since my fill, I'm down about 4 pounds. So, I'm on schedule so-to-speak, but I'm calling today to make my appointment for the next one. I don't have good restriction, though I do have a little, as evidenced by my near PB incident last night at World Wrapps, as I ate my favorite Teriyaki Tofu wrap a little too fast, and not well-chewed. Ouch! It was not fun. I imagine World Wrapps will not be an option at all after this next fill...

Anyhow, just a brief check-in to say it's going ok and I'm doing well. I think everyone knows that things in my life are upheaved at the moment as Michelle and I are splitting up after 7 years - it's rough, and hard to keep focus on my weight loss at the moment, but the gym is a great stress reliever and I'm not overeating, and, well, weight is still coming off - just maybe not at the rate it maybe could be. But I'm ok with that - balance is key right now :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

I have been a lurker for a few weeks now and I just wanted to let you know what a great job you are doing! You can totally see yoru weight loss in your pictures.

I am going to be a month out from my lap band surgery tomorrow and I am anxious and a little worried to post my pictures. :)

Keep up the great work!

Jill