Thursday, October 20, 2005

Restriction Me Thinks...

Well, I'm feeling the slightest bit of restriction in the morning - basically when I eat my one veggie sausage patty no matter how much I chew, and how slow I go, I get the dreaded "golf ball" feeling and then this sensation that can only be described as "stuck." Painful? Maybe a little. But more anxiety-inducing than anything. I'll still have the sausage, but I'm guessing after my next fill, the sausage will have to go...

I also eat a Kashi GoLean hot cereal, which is tasty and between the two, I get about 20 g of protein. Ra-hoo! The cereal goes down like butta'- so hopefully post-fill#2 the cereal can stay part of the repertoire. All in all, it's a perfect breakfast for me.

Otherwise, things are going well. I didn't get to the gym yesterday for the first time though I'd planned to - I feel kinda badly about it, and today I'm booked out and can't go either (but do have yoga tonight, so I'm not a total slacker!). However, Friday I will hit the gym again with vigor! I'm so excited at the progress I'm making, I don't want to lose momentum.

Lastly - I had two "NSVs" this week. Those are "non-scale-victories" - times when something good happens outside of the scale moving down. So, I got new bras and the size went down, and I also got a pair of jeans from a friend that actually fit! All my clothes are loose, so it feels almost inappropriate to wear something "tight" - though, they really just FIT. Exciting, for me anyhow....

No comments: