Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nice Weigh-In Today!



That's 99.8 pounds lost. I thought about grabbing scissors and chopping off my hair to get there...and yes, of course I tried to pee (again) and even made an attempt at a #2....but no luck.

So, maybe in the next few days. I'm weighing every other day now; I couldn't stay focused just yet with 1x/week, so Jill suggested every other day and see how that goes for me - and that has been more reasonable. I'm also practicing not freaking out when the number is unappealing. Anyhow, Tuesday is my 'official' day, so I'm posting the results!

Only .2 pounds to go to the big 100 pound mark; and .5 more BMI to no longer be "overweight"!!!. By the way, I've NEVER seen a number this low on the scale in any memory I have. I remember 135 in 5th grade (!!!!) and then 180's in junior high/high school. So, today was very exciting! :)

3 comments:

Suzanne's Memories said...

WOO-HOO. WAY TO GO JENN. YOU HAVE WORKED SO HARD. LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I just glanced through your blog, Jenn, and have so many thoughts, questions, comments, etc., etc.!

But, for now...
1. Congratulations on your weight loss!!
2. Are you going to Bikram's teacher training this fall??
3. I just might have to add you to my blog roll. You've explored and shared such lovely, tough and genuine questions and insights throughout your blog!

Namaste...

Anonymous said...

Contrary to popular belief, skipping the major meals in no way contribute to losing weight. There are many factors that work against losing weight when a person skips meals in order to shed that extra bit of weight. Weight loss pills like phentermine are nowadays very much preferred in order to lose weight. This method of weight loss is usually taken up by those people who are either short of will power, time, and energy. Diet pill phentermine have however been banned. To know about this topic and its replacements browse the following link. http://www.phentermine-effects.com.