Monday, May 22, 2006

Surgeon Tomorrow

I fear my first gain! I just don't feel like I've been losing and it's all my fault...so perhaps tomorrow I'll get snapped back into shape when I go to my surgeon. I'll post some photos then too, but I gotta warn you, i don't feel like I look any different.

That said, my pal Anhl said I should post some of my naked photos, or at least a "decent" segment of me naked...so here are two "before & afters" of my legs. Still no model, but my god, what an improvement, no? The before shots even gross me out a little, so it's ok if they have the same effect on you. Cellulite...ewwwww....

More tomorrow after my 8-month appointment! Yikes!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!! good for you. my I recommend body brushing that helps with skin health - if you are interested let me know. Love, Hoolie

Anonymous said...

I'm on my journey for lap band surgery and just want to let you know that i peruse your blog often. That is a great before and after of your legs. They look great!

Thanks!

Jill said...

Jenn,

First of all, YEAH you are back! Second, look at those sexy legs, sister! You look fanatstic no matter what that damn scale says!

Jenn said...

Holy crap, Jenn! What an amazing change!!! And, what guts to post them! :) Even if you have gained a little, you're still looking absolutely fabulous!