Sunday, May 28, 2006

Comparison

My "real" photos are on my other site, but I was reviewing some old posts in order to write up some of my lapband experience for my nutritionist, who is writing a book on lapband nutrition. I found this photo, and thought it would be fun to share it in comparison to a goofy photo I shot of myself yesterday. Please excuse the bowling shoes; normally I'd have boots on with a chunky heel.

Holy crap. Perhaps I just need a little self-validation, but damn if this won't do the trick!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely amazing. Seriously. Fun, hah?

Jessica6903 said...

It's posts like these that keep me motivated! Thanks for sharing.

Sandi Hooper said...

Wow Jenn! Awesome job. You look great. Congrats. Your hard work is definately showing!

Anonymous said...

Who is the girl in the first pic? I hardly recognize her.

Keep up the excellent work!

Wow what a difference a little band makes and great determination!
L, Hoolie

Christi Nielsen said...

You look fab, dahhling!
;-)

Jenn said...

You look so fantastic, Jenn! It's so hard to believe you were that other person!

Have a series of safe and hopefully fun trips!