Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Holy Crap!

Whoa! Have I had some serious life change since I last posted. Where do I start? Ok, first, everything is ok!

Yesterday was my last day at my job - my job of 10 years! I worked (as most of you know) for Adobe Systems. It was time, and I am now happily unemployed! I will be posting more now that I'll have time on my hands. Promise!

Update on WLS stuff - so, with all the transition going on, I decided to sit steady at 163-165 pounds. I'll write more on this later, but I was killing myself and it was just too much stress. I hit my 3-month plastics anniversary this past weekend, and I have my formal appointment next week. Here are a few shots of me now!The one of me and a bowling ball was taken by a tipsy friend, but I was surprised to just see my body - it still shocks me! The other is me at my desk, on my 2nd to last day. More soon!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

what the??? I need details RE: the departure from Adobe.. planned or unplanned... what's going on?

Serena said...

You look so tiny. Almost makes me totally depressed about losing my banc but I am still happy for you.

Jill said...

I was getting ready to come find you! You are FAB sister! And good for you on the career move. I bet it may have something to do with your new hot bod...

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that you posted again. I've missed reading about your ebbs and flows. You are looking absolutely Supercalafragalisticexpealadocious. Thanks for keepin'on and take care.
-Sara

Jill said...

You can't leave your job AND your blog...you only get one a year. :o)

Miss you!